Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Super Sonic Saturday

Today has been a day of work and by work I mean I got to go take some pictures of some really beautiful people. {rough, I know} 


Then there was a trip to the store with my favorite daughter {I just have one} and youngest son, which was a fun quick trip wherein I purchased an mp3 player, chunky yarn, and clay to make erasers.. you know your typical  run of the mill shopping list. 


Finally it was home for lunch, editing pictures and start writing my first article for He First Loved.  Which you can find out more about that AQUI 


I don't know about you but I always have to have music on.  Well not always but certainly if I want to be productive. Because without music life is just too quiet for me.


I decided not to keep all this listening pleasure to myself and wanted to share the highlights of what has been playing since 7 am helping me get my work done... 


So fellow journeyers, what are you guys listening to?










No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what did ya think?