Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Im BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

I think it is time to return here. I  wanted to stop writing in this place because I wanted to move beyond where my journey had been. I guess I just wanted to escape for a bit. But like all things, we cannot run away from our past.  We can, however, choose to use the lessons learned and move forward stronger than before. I am working on it. I get it right some days and fail miserably others.

I missed this cozy space. It is kind of like the pants you wear when you know you are going to eat way to much. I do not know at this point how much I will be posting.  I just know that I want to post as I go about my journey and hope that you come along with me.  

Thanks for putting up with my crazy nonsense. 

Choose love and be blessed wildly, 
W




No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what did ya think?