Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

For the Record

1) Its hot.  And I mean hot like maybe I missed the rapture and Im in hell hot. As I whine at the heat please note that come next February I will be whining about the cold. Grass is always greener on the other side. lol

2) I have neglected my blog.. for a million little reasons and some I am not ready disclose. Life is about moving forward and not focusing on the past. Word.

3) I am totally nutso about all things crochet.  I have spent my blog time, crocheting.... hello, its my therapy... well that and some good music.

4) Still working on my weight loss journey... although obsessing over it is far too consuming. so, if you dont like the span of my hips... get a life.

5) If you havent already, you should check out the book: "Think:Straight Talk for Women to Stay Smart in a Dumbed-Down World" by Lisa Bloom.  Its a great read and she makes several valid points.  Caution, this is NOT for the woman that desires to be a doormat or thinks her place is in the kitchen only.  lol.

6) I have been taking pictures of other people and other peoples kids and not enough of my own- except for the self portrait with kids on the Ipad in the car shots.  I am going to be doing more of that. Hold me accountable, PLEASE!

7) Enjoy your summer! :) Make time for others.  Come on, whats more important, sloth like positioning in front of the tv or pouring your life into others.  Volunteer at a soup kitchen, visit a facility for the elderly, visit your parents, play with your kids, laugh till your belly hurts. 


I hope you are all blessed with an abundance of love, kindness and peace!

xoxox
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what did ya think?