Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pamper Yourself the Multi-tasker Way

Today I had the fabulous opportunity to go see Joyce Meyer.  If you have been living under a rock and have no idea who she is, check her out HERE . The conference was awesome and she is definitely used by God.

Because I clearly wasn't thinking, I decided to wear fancy schmancy shoes that aren't really meant for walking around an arena all morning.  Needless to say, my feet were sore.  Oh, what to do?  I could have went for a pedicure but really I rather not spend the money.  So, I made my own sea salt scrub! It was divine!  Here is the recipe:

Ezer Foot Scrub

1/4 cup coarse sea salt
enough olive oil to cover the salt
mix
apply on feet, soak, rinse, repeat
I also applied it on my legs, which made them super soft!

So, go check out Joyce Meyer, download her teachings. Feed your soul while you pamper your feet!  Voila...multi-tasking pamper session! Enjoy!

Be Wild, Be Captivating, Be Blessed!

xoxoxoxox
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what did ya think?