Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's Almost Over

Hi Journeyers,  

It is here! The last week of 2011.  sigh! I have begun my vision board for the next year, a DIY planner as per an idea that I heard from Clarissa Nassar, and some plans for my craft affliction.  I call it an affliction because I cannot (no do I desire to) stop.  There is not one craft that I am afflicted with. I just keep adding to the fun crochet, knitting (the videos will come, I promise) and this year I will be taking a sewing class with Teresa. You never know I may end up buying a kiln and add pottery to the mix.  One thing I will be doing for sure on the blog is a Granny Square A Day. Each and every day I will make a granny square! Imagine next year at this time, I will have such a beautiful collection of squares!! I cannot wait!

I am also going to be doing an online book group.  It might be a random book or a book from the bible. More details to come.  Please join me in reading this year won't you? 

Tomorrow my friend Fitness2aT will be a guest here for "Women at the Well Wednesday" our last installation of 2011.  I am super excited for her article. She is going to do discuss goals and how to really attain them without giving up before we start.  

What is going on with you this week...? 

Be blessed wildly, 
Wendy xoxoxoox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what did ya think?