Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Walking Through Pain

Journeyers! Hello! It has been so long! Life twist and turns and takes us places we didn't intend on going but  we journey on, forging forward.  In all of my forging if you will, I began to lose sight of my heart a bit. Living free is freeing but you cannot really be free if you are still holding on to pain. You have to work through it, you have to own it. I hate owning pain, I really do. I hate the idea of having to confront someone and let them know that hey, you hurt me. For me,  I rather just forget it and move on.  But, we cant really move on.  The pain you harbor will come out again maybe in another form like anger or maybe as fear- you get the idea. 

So there is that... I am working on it- very slowly. I want it to be fixed yesterday because I dont want to go through the pain, I dont want to do the work of it all, I want to magic eraser it away. Sigh, if life worked like that it would be so grand, wouldn't it? 

In all my whining about working through past pain, let me not forget to say something very important. There is a reason that the pain is in the past. It is because I have been delivered from it.  And because of that,  I just want to dance and sing! I cannot forget to tell you about how God has blessed me wildly. Most importantly, I dont want to forget to tell you that through Him all things are new and possible.  

As always, choose love and be blessed wildly, 
wendy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what did ya think?